What It Is
One side of the brush wraps each lash with a shock of rich black pigment. One side separates, 'stretches' lashes to their lengthiest potential. All in a formula that stays put for hours, yet removes easily with warm water. Ophthalmologist tested.
How to Use
- Start at the base of lashes and wiggle brush up to the tip of the lashes.
- Repeat to build.
- To apply to lower lashes, hold wand vertically.
- Do not pump brush into container - this adds air that can dry out the mascara.
- To prevent clumping, let mascara dry between coats.
- Remove mascara with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover.