Clinique Fresh Pressed Clinical™ Daily and Overnight Boosters With Pure Vitamins C 10% + A (Retinol)
What It Is
Works for all skin types.
What it is
Our freshest, most potent day-and-night de-aging booster system. Together, they deliver clinical-strength de-ageing power against lines and wrinkles.*
What It Does
Turns your moisturiser into a de-ageing powerhouse. Our breakthrough day and night Boosters with Pure Vitamins C 10% and A (Retinol) are freshly activated to deliver clinical-strength de-ageing power against lines and wrinkles.* Simply mix a few pumps with your favourite Clinique moisturizer—Vitamin C in the morning, Vitamin A at night. Enjoy a potent de-ageing boost without changing the moisturiser you love.
Every day, Vitamin C 10%
works on skin's surface to instantly brighten. See remarkably even-toned and retexturised skin with continued use.
Every night, Vitamin A (Retinol)
penetrates deeply into skin's surface. Over time, skin appears revitalized, lines and wrinkles 're-filled,' youthful tone recaptured.
Based on a 12-week clinical study using Vitamin C 10% in AM and Vitamin A (Retinol) in PM.
• first AM use radiance instantly boosted
• in 1 week smoothness and texture improved
• in 4 weeks fine facial wrinkles visibly reduced
• in 12 weeks skin tone is more even & deep-set wrinkles and forehead lines dramatically reduced
Our guiding dermatologist recommends using topical Vitamins C & A together for their synergistic power. Fresh is key—they naturally degrade when exposed to oxygen and lose their effectiveness. Clinique’s exclusive stay-fresh packaging protects their full potency until activation for maximum results.
• Pure Vitamin C 10% powder concentrate is sealed in an airproof chamber.
• Pure Vitamin A (Retinol) liquid concentrate is encapsulated in a double-walled chamber.
Activating the package releases the pure Vitamin into the vial's de-aging soothing emulsion, which is bursting with powerful revitalizing ingredients. Once activated, each Booster is at maximum potency for 7 days/nights, but can be used up to 14 days/nights.
No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.
How to UseVitamin A (Retinol) is so powerful that it actively transforms skin. You may experience a little dryness, redness or peeling during the first few weeks of use—all common indications that Vitamin A is working. To smooth your skin’s transition to a nightly Vitamin A (Retinol) routine, see our recommendations below.
• Be sure to wear sunscreen every day since your skin may be more photosensitive.
• If you experience Dryness – Switch to an extra gentle, sulfate-free cleanser (Extra Gentle Cleansing Foam) & smooth on a rich moisturiser (Moisture Surge™ Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator) and add a hydrating mask to your routine (Moisture Surge™ Overnight Mask)
• If you experience Redness - Smooth on a calming moisturiser (Redness Solutions Daily Relief Cream) & apply Clinique Fresh Pressed Clinical™ Overnight Booster with Pure Vitamin A (Retinol) every other night vs. every night.
• If you experience Peeling - Introduce a mild, alcohol-free exfoliator to your daily routine after cleansing to sweep away dead skin (Clarifying Lotion Twice A Day Exfoliator 1.0 Alcohol-Free) Or, use a mild scrub (7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula) once a week. Using a generous amount gives you more of the emollient base so it’s less abrasive on skin.